Our one-day Platelet Rich Plasma training course, also known as PRP or the Vampire Facelift, teaches you all you need to know to become a professional PRP treatment provider. You will practice the famous ‘vampire facial’ treatment and phlebotomy via simulation and on a live model, and full support is available once you have completed your PRP Course.
This treatment is lucrative within your salon and clinic, with growing demand as the treatment becomes ever more popular.
- A minimum of 21 years of age
- Prior Phlebotomy training (Introduction to Phlebotomy)
- Good command of English
All courses are intimate with four learners in class 2-1 ratio.
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and blood
- Infection control
- Sharps and hazardous waste training
- First aid and anaphylaxis training
- Pre-study of PRP theory
- Extraction, Preparation and Dosage Management
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Patient management - expectations
- Practical training
- Clinical set up
- Professional live demonstrations