Foundation Dermal Fillers Course
2 Days Plus E-Learning
Our pioneering essential Dermal Filler training course has been specially created for beginners in mind. Allowing both medics and non-medics entry into the world of aesthetics
Foundation Dermal Filler Training
One of our most popular training programmes which serves as an entry point to establish a career in Facial Aesthetics.
Request a brochure
Interested in learning more about this course or other courses we have available at the Cosmetic College?
Unlike many other training providers, Our students will receive theoretical knowledge and practical skills for four key facial areas using dermal fillers to ensure they understand the importance of facial harmony and balance.
Our goal at the Cosmetic College is to deliver the highest quality training in dermal fillers using the safest and most up-to-date techniques.
Our Essential dermal filler training courses are carried out in small groups. This enables us to provide you with a training programme tailored to your needs, with more time and emphasis on the hands-on practical sessions.
This course is suitable for those with or without a medical background. It is designed to provide the student with the ability to seek employment or start their own business upon qualification. At a minimum, students will be required to be qualified for at least one of the following:
- Medically qualified as a nurse, doctor or dentist with current registration with the NMC, GMC or GDC.
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, ITEC or HND
- 12 months of needling experience
- 6 Months of micropigmentation experience and Anatomy & Physiology Level 3
If your qualification does not appear above, we offer a fast track access course for those completely new to the industry.
- A mixture of online study, virtual lectures and practical onsite sessions
- A series of online and onsite assessments
- 2-1 Student to educator ratio
- Three days program
- Anatomy and physiology of the face
- Infection control
- Sharps and hazardous waste training
- First aid and anaphylaxis training
- Introduction to dermal filler injection techniques
- Elective and emergency dissolving
- Start Business up (How to set up a business, insurance, stockist, social media, managed, join our Instagram group)
- Injection techniques practice
- Danger zones training
- Vessels, muscles, fat pads workshop
- Professional live demonstrations
- Legal requirements, obtaining consent with consultation techniques and documentation
- Practical training
- Clinical setup procedures
- Dermal filler (For Training purposes)
- Numbing cream
- Massage gel
- Chlorhexidine pre-injection wipes
- Sterile treatment packs
- Surgical face masks
- Skin marker pencils
- Ice pack
- Consultation forms
Foundation Dermal Filler training Training Courses
The Cosmetic College provides training to students in a variety of ways designed to be flexible and engage students in mediums in which they can learn to the best of their potential.
We offer flexible payment options to our students through our finance and payment spread partners. Secure your place on our course with a minimal deposit today.
- CPD accredited certificate
- Professional Treatment Kit
- Membership discounts
- Access to our online community support groups
- Business and social media workshop
- 3 months Free business management and booking platform
Want to discuss options or have questions?
Request a callback from our team to have all your questions answered and options for training reviewed.
Sign up for our newsletter
Events, news and information not just for students but for the industry as a whole!