Plasma gel is a new generation of fillers that does not carry the risk associated with HA dermal fillers.
APF - Autologous Plasma Filler is a technology based on the preparation of effective material in three variants to satisfy even the most demanding customers.
Bio filler plasma gel is a natural filler that does not carry the risks with HA dermal fillers. No lidocaine or hyaluronic acid, anyone who is deemed suitable for the treatment can have it which assists clients who have allergies or on a certain medication can now have this treatment. We still recommend that all clients speak with their healthcare provider prior to their treatment to ensure they are suitable for this treatment and also PRP.
This course is suitable for those with or without a medical background. It is designed to provide the student with the ability to seek employment or start their own business upon qualification. At a minimum, students will be required to be qualified for at least one of the following:
- Medically qualified as a nurse, doctor or dentist with current registration with the NMC, GMC or GDC.
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, ITEC or HND
- 12 months of needling experience
- 6 Months of micropigmentation experience and Anatomy & Physiology Level 3
If your qualification does not appear above, we offer a fast track access course for those completely new to the industry.
- Health & safety
- In-depth anatomy and physiology
- Emergency protocols
- What is Smart Cell Plasma Filler
- Platelet Poor Plasma
- Autologous cell therapy
- Biological supplement
- Plasma properties
- Fibrin benefits
- How to prepare the Plasma Filler
- Treatment protocols
- Plasma Filler aftercare
- Complications management
- Emergency Protocols
- Consent forms
- Consultation process
- Client selection
- Live demonstrations
- Live model experience
- Recommended treatment charges