Available In College Or Virtually Through Zoom
This is a complete training course that has all the information you need to get started with Microneedling. Microneedling, also known as skin needling or collagen induction therapy, leads the way in skin rejuvenation. Add this in-demand skill to your capabilities today.
MICRONEEDLING TRAINING COURSE
Once you have completed this accredited training course, you will be able to perform Microneedling treatments for your clients to take advantage of this treatments growing popularity
Request a brochure
Interested in learning more about this course or other courses we have available at the Cosmetic College?
We have put together a complete training course to teach you everything you need to know about Microneedling. Microneedling, also known as skin needling or collagen induction therapy, leads the way in skin rejuvenation. Safely delivered, this treatment carries no risk or downtime to the client. It is a procedure whereby a device, such as a derma roller or an automated pen device, is passed across the skin's surface, creating superficial punctures that stimulate a healing response.
We work with Dr Pen and the Beautier needling pen and the Clinicare range as part of this course and cover appropriate products from this range. Skills and knowledge from this course will be transferable to other brands. Our Microneedling Training Course will provide you with everything you need to know about the history and the use of microneedling, as well as all the technical aspects of it: safety, indications, technique and post-treatment tips for a successful outcome.
This course will primarily focus on the face, although we touch upon scalp & body benefits from this treatment. Learn how to safely, confidently and expertly deliver this treatment with our fully accredited microneedling training course
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Good command of English
- Be able to learn independently
- A strong desire to build a career in aesthetics
- Previous skin and facial training is desirable we suggest that learners new to the industry enrol on our facial and skincare course prior to enrolling on our ClinicCare skin peel course.
- The online study, virtual lecture and in-person practical training
- All courses are intimate with four learners in class 2-1 ratio.
- 1 day of onsite training
Online learning includes:
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and tissues
- Infection control
- Sharps and hazardous waste training
- History of skin needling
- Treatable skin conditions
- Introduction to automated Pen Device
- Pre-study microneedling (health and safety)
Onsite training day includes:
- Face to face practical training with 1 model per treatment area
- Clinical set up
- Live treatment demonstrations
- Includes Beautier Microneedling Pen
Fundamental Training Courses That Take Your Career To A Whole New Level
The Cosmetic College provides training to students in a variety of ways designed to be flexible and engage students in mediums in which they can learn to the best of their potential.
We offer flexible payment options to our students through our finance and payment spread partners. Secure your place on our course with a minimal deposit today.
- Free Beautier Microneedling Pen
- Refreshments & snacks
- Complimentary Treatment for your model
- Professional treatment kit*
- Membership Discounts
- Access to online community support groups
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to discuss options or have questions?
Request a callback from our team to have all your questions answered and options for training reviewed.
Sign up for our newsletter
Events, news and information not just for students but for the industry as a whole!