Our professional ClinicCare chemical skin peel training course gives you the skills and knowledge to seamlessly implement this treatment into your practice.
This course covers all the core knowledge you need for carrying out chemical peels with any of the different acids.
With the wide variety of peeling agents, all having different pH and percentage strengths, modes of action, methods of application, and intended depth of penetration, chemical peeling is a complex skill with considerable risk to the client’s skin.
However, if performed correctly, it is a very safe and efficacious remedial skin treatment for various conditions, including collagen loss and laxity, lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, acne and acne scarring.
At the end of this course, you will have acquired the skills and knowledge to deliver chemical skin peels to your clients safely.
- Minimum of 18 years
- Good command of English
- Previous skin and facial training are desirable; we suggest that learners new to the industry enrol on our facial and skincare course before enrolling on our ClinicCare skin peel course.
A mixture of only study, virtual lectures and onsite practical
All courses are intimate with four learners in class 2-1 ratio. Areas covered within this course are:
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Infection control
- Sharps and hazardous waste
- Pre-study chemical peel theory
- Practical training 1 model
- Professional live demonstrations
- Clinical set up
Acids covered in this course:
- Glycolic acid
- Kojic acid
- Lactic acid
- Enzyme peels
- Mandelic acid
- Phytic Acid
- Salicylic acid