Plasma skin tightening is a non-invasive precision technique that focuses on lifting and tightening loose skin on the face and body, with long-lasting results.
Our plasma pen courses provide aesthetic practitioners with the ability to perform plasma pen treatments to a high standard; as the leading plasma pen training centre, we pride ourselves on training our practitioners to an extremely high standard to ensure their success. Our Plasma Fibroblast course has been structured from start to finish with you in mind to assure that when you complete your training, you will leave with the specialist skills that will help you feel confident in performing Plasma Fibroblast procedures.
This intensive course includes theory study via our e-learning portal and practical training with model clients.
All courses are kept small and focused, with a maximum of 6 learners in a class.
We accept students aged 18 and over. The student must have good written and spoken English. No prior experience or qualifications are required to enrol on this course.
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Infection control
- Sharps and hazardous waste training
- First aid and anaphylaxis training
- Pre-study plasma skin tightening theory
- Skin regeneration
- Skin tightening for face and neck lifting
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scarring
- Full consultation process
- Faux skin peel practice
- Non-surgical skin tightening and lifting, including reduction of lines and wrinkles
- Practical training 1 model
- Clinical set up
- Professional live demonstrations
Upgrade your training and include a medical-grade Beautier Plasma Pen with probes by Beautier Cosmetics for just £449 saving £550