Online Phlebotomy Training
Start training today with immediate access & certification on completion
Throughout the phlebotomy refresher course, you will look at the theory behind phlebotomy and be allowed to develop your practical skill using the most up-to-date techniques and equipment.
Additional course details
- A background to phlebotomy
- Health and safety in phlebotomy
- Infection control
- Informed consent
- Anatomy and physiology of the arm
- Site selection – good and bad veins
- Complications can arise when taking blood
- Needlestick Injuries; what they are and what to do
- How and where to correctly apply a tourniquet
- What is expected of a phlebotomist
- The importance of correct patient identification and informed consent
Assessment: Learners must complete online theory and multiple choice assessments before sending in a case study of their work. The Learner has 12 weeks to complete and provide a case study. Once the case study has been approved, a certificate will be uploaded to the student's account.
This course was designed for learners to reshes their subject knowledge and practical skill; if you have no prior qulification would need to attend our onsite training course.
- CPD Accredited Course
- Vetted accredited training
- Fully Online Training
- Train your way on any device
- Full Demonstration
- Complete end to end treatment demonstration
- Immediate Certification
- Delivered immediately after completion
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign up for our newsletter
Events, news and information not just for students but for the industry as a whole!