Online Lidocaine Infusion Training
Start training today with immediate access & certification on completion
The Lidocaine Infusion course is designed for aesthetic practitioners who would like the option to administer extra pain relief for their clients during treatments.
Additional course details
- Be a medical professional registered to a medical body (NMC, GMC, GDC, GPhC, etc.)
- Have Level 3 NVQ in Beauty Therapy
- Previous Dermal Filler or Botox training
- Have six months of experience in SPMU, Microblading, and Microneedling) and six months of Anatomy & Physiology Level 3
- Have 12 months of experience in advanced beauty treatments (e.g. SPMU, Microblading, Microneedling)
The Lidocaine Infusion course consists of the following theoretical and practical components.
- Structure of Lidocaine
- Suitability for Lidocaine
- Side effects
- Consent forms
- Managing expectations
- Client consultation
- Hygiene, sharps disposal and legal aspects
This course was designed for learners to refresh their subject knowledge and practical skill; with prior injection experience, we suggest you attend our onsite training course for learners without previous training.
- CPD Accredited Course
- Vetted accredited training
- Fully Online Training
- Train your way on any device
- Full Demonstration
- Complete end to end treatment demonstration
- Immediate Certification
- Delivered immediately after completion
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign up for our newsletter
Events, news and information not just for students but for the industry as a whole!