Our students will learn how to rejuvenate the face using Profhilo, Sunekos and Jalupro.
- Online study
- Virtual lecture
- Practical on-site training
- Be a medical professional registered to a medical body (NMC, GMC, GDC, GPhC, etc.)
- Have Level 3 NVQ in Beauty Therapy
- Have 6 months of experience in SPMU, Microblading, and Microneedling) and six months of Anatomy & Physiology Level 3
- Have 12 months of experience in advanced beauty treatments (e.g. SPMU, Microblading, Microneedling)
SKIN BOOSTER TRAINING COURSE STRUCTURE:
- Product History
- Extracellular matrix
- Ageing process
- Patient consultation & expectations
- Delivery method- Bolus, Liner, Micro bolus & Bap technique
- demonstration on a live model
- Practical training on a live model
- Complications and how to resolve problems
- Tutor Demonstration of Profhilo
- Tutor Demonstration of Sunekos / Jalupro
- Practical session for students to carry out skin treatments
Profhilo is a new anti-ageing treatment which involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin. It is ideal for patients whose skin has started losing its natural firmness and elasticity, normally due to the ageing process, but smoking, stress and environmental factors may also be factors.
JALUPRO is a sterile absorbable injectable solution which acts as a dermal biorevitaliser and is used for improving skin texture, brightening the skin and minimising evidence of fine lines & wrinkles. It is considered effective and safe:
SUNEKOS 200 and 1200
SuneKos 200 is used to treat around the eyes, face, neck, chest and hands and is perfect for earlier signs of ageing. SuneKos 1200 is used in conjunction with SuneKos 200 if your skin needs extra structural support to improve sagging skin or if you have deeper, more advanced wrinkles.