Hydra-Dermabrasion Facial is designed for the experienced beauty facial specialist who wants to as a new treatment to their menu; you will need to have completed a Facial diploma or equivalent first for all the underpinning knowledge and experience needed for advanced facial treatments. Want to step into the next era of skin rejuvenation? Hydradermabrasion is a refreshing, exfoliating and hydrating facial suitable for all skin types and ages.
Remove blocked pores, resurface the skin, and brighten and plump with long term scientific evidence to support the regeneration of the epidermal barrier and an increase in collagen production.
Clients love this new alternative to microdermabrasion which is non-invasive, gentle yet effective.
- No previous experience is necessary. However, we would recommend facial and skin training course for students new to the industry.
- Good command of English
- Minimum 18 years
This course structure consists of online independent study, vertical lectures and an in house practical session.
All courses are intimate with four learners in class 2-1 ratio.
Areas covered within the course:
- Bespoke First Aid for the Beauty Sector
- Health, Safety and Hygiene for the Beauty Sector
- Anatomy and Physiology
- What are Hydra-Dermabrasion Facials?
- Benefits of Hydra-Dermabrasion Facials
- Facial Products and Equipment
- Full consultation process
- Treatment Set-Up
- Client Consultation Process and Procedure
- Hydra-Dermabrasion Facial Step by Step Procedure
- Hydra-Dermabrasion Facial Demonstration
The technology you will learn:
- Hydro peel skin cleansing
- Radiofrequency skin tightening
- Ion face lifting
- Transdermal infusion