Course Entry Requirements: This course is suitable for learners who have completed the Foundation Dermal Fillers course. This course is available to those who meet one of the following:
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Medically qualified (Doctor, Nurse, Dentist, Dental Nurse)
- 12 months needling experience
- 6 months needling experience and Anatomy & Physiology Level 3
- Foundation Dermal Fillers or equivalent qualification
This training course requires you to be an active practising aesthetic injector with a minimum of six months experience with a demonstrable portfolio of client treatments.
Course Pre-Study/Practical & Length: This intensive course includes 10 hours of theory study via our e-learning portal with 1 practical treatment.
This intensive course includes 10 hours of theory study via our e-learning portal with 1 practical treatment.
All courses are kept intimate with a maximum of 6 learners to a class. Areas covered within this course are:
- Dermal filler injection, cannula techniques and methods for jawline, cheeks and chin.
- Danger zones training
- Start Business up (How to set up a business, insurance, stockist, social media, managed, join our Instagram group)
- Professional live Demos
- Practical training
Areas that are covered in this course:
- Injection techniques with both needles and cannula
- Jawline enhancements
- Cheek enhancements
- Chin enhancements