Our students will receive theoretical knowledge and practical skills for six key facial areas using dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle techniques for the face to ensure they understand the importance of facial harmony and balance.
Our goal at the Cosmetic College is to deliver the highest quality training in dermal fillers using the safest and most up-to-date techniques.
Our Essential dermal filler training courses are carried out in small groups. This enables us to provide you with a training programme tailored to your needs, with more time and emphasis on the hands-on practical sessions.
This course is suitable for those with or without a medical background. It is designed to allow the student to seek employment or start their own business upon completion. At a minimum, students will be required to be qualified with one or more of the following:
- Medically trained as a nurse, doctor or dentist with current registration with the NMC, GMC or GDC.
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, ITEC or HND
- 12 months of needling experience
- 6 Months of micropigmentation experience and Anatomy & Physiology Level 3
Please note that if your qualification does not appear above, we offer a fast-track access course for those new to the industry.
- A mixture of online study, virtual lectures and practical onsite sessions
- A series of online and onsite assessments
- 3 days training program
This course is held over five days of intensive theory and practical sessions.
All courses are kept intimate with a maximum of 4 students per course.
- Anatomy and physiology of the face
- Infection control
- Sharps and hazardous waste training
- First aid and anaphylaxis training
- Introduction to dermal filler injection techniques
- Elective and emergency dissolving
- Start Business up (How to set up a business, insurance, stockist, social media, managed, join our Instagram group)
- Injection techniques practice
- Danger zones training
- Vessels, muscles, fat pads workshop
- Professional live demonstrations
- Legal requirements, obtaining consent with consultation techniques and documentation
- Practical training
- Clinical setup procedures
Areas Covered (Dermal Filler)
- Nasolabial Folds (Smile lines)
- Marionette lines
Areas Covered ( Anti-Wrinkle)
- Glabella lines
- Cross feet
- Frown Lines
- Dermal filler (For Training purposes)
- Numbing cream
- Massage gel
- Chlorhexidine pre-injection wipes
- Sterile treatment packs
- Surgical face masks
- Skin marker pencils
- Ice pack
- Consultation forms