Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
1 Day Plus E-Learning
A popular treatment that grows ever more popular is a great addition for your business
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Training
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Treatments are big business in the UK - expand your skills and business with our comprehensive training
Request a brochure
Interested in learning more about this course or other courses we have available at the Cosmetic College?
When attending our Radio frequency course, our students are taught the core knowledge behind the technology enabling them to offer safe fat reduction and skin tightening for the face and body.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Good command of English
- Be able to learn independently
- A strong desire to build a career in aesthetics
- Previous skin and facial training are desirable we suggest that learners new to the industry enrol on our facial and skincare course prior to enrolling on our ClinicCare skin peel course.
A mixture of online study, virtual lectures and onsite practical sessions.
Areas covered in this course:
- Industry regulation
- Client care/consultation
- Contra-indications and precautions
- Radio frequency skin tightening core knowledge
- Further treatment advice
- Promotion of this exciting treatment
- Practical demonstration
- Practice sessions
- Practical on-going assessments
- Health and Safety
Fundamental Training Courses That Take Your Career To A Whole New Level
The Cosmetic College provides training to students in a variety of ways designed to be flexible and engage students in mediums in which they can learn to the best of their potential.
We offer flexible payment options to our students through our finance and payment spread partners. Secure your place on our course with a minimal deposit today.
- Qualification from CPD
- Refreshments & snacks
- Complimentary Treatment for your model
- Professional treatment kit*
- Membership Discounts
- Access to online community support groups
Want to discuss options or have questions?
Request a callback from our team to have all your questions answered and options for training reviewed.
Sign up for our newsletter
Events, news and information not just for students but for the industry as a whole!