Age and gravity effects on our skin are offset by non-invasive HIFU treatment using the body’s own recuperative powers to lift the skin of the face, neck, under the chin, and décolleté, lift eyebrows and smooth wrinkles and lines. It is safe and effective. HIFU treats tissue otherwise only reached by surgery. HIFU can go beneath the surface of the skin without breaking the outer skin and reach into the dermis and SMAS layer. It is suitable for men as well as women.
This training course for HIFU Non-Surgical Facial Therapy is specially developed for the more experienced facial specialist who wants to offer HIFU Non-Surgical Facial Therapy as a new treatment on their menu.
This course is suitable for both medics and non-medics.
- Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent is desirable
- Good command of English
- A minimum of 18 years
- Previous skin and facial training are desirable we suggest that learners new to the industry enrol on our facial and skincare course prior to enrolling on our ClinicCare skin peel course.
A mixture of online study, virtual lectures and an onsite practical session.
All courses are intimate with four learners in class 2-1 ratio.
Areas covered within the course:
- Health and safety
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Fat types
- Fat Distribution
- Role of fat in the body
- The science behind HIFU for Fat Reduction
- The science behind HIFU for skin laxity
- Stages of skin laxity
- Wound healing process
- Selecting different equipment and the benefits associated
- Cartridge type
- Areas suitable for treatment
- Treatment duration
- Protocols including frequency, intensity etc
- Benefits for the client and clinic
- Contra indications and actions
- Client suitability and assessment for treatment
- Risks and side effects
Training is complimentary when you purchase the Beautier 4D HIFU machine. Contact us for the course and machine package prices.