Aqualyx is one of the leading brands that is used for fat dissolving. Aqualyx can be used on the face and body to great effect. Just one session can dramatically reduce fat deposits and return a more youthful and defined facial contour for small areas such as the jowls and chin. For larger areas like tummies, bingo wings and bums, clients may need up to 5 sessions to see dramatic results.
Aqualyx & Deso are water-based solutions injected into the fatty tissue, surround the cells and destroy them. The remains of the fat cells are then excreted by the body safely as waste. Aqualyx is used for people who want to get rid of stubborn areas of fat in their faces and bodies and is clinically proven for these purposes.
Course Entry Requirements: This course is suitable for both medics and non-medics. You can enrol on this training course if you meet one of the following:
- NVQ Level 3 in beauty therapy, ITEC or HND
- Medically qualified as a nurse, doctor or dentist with current registration with the NMC, GMC or GDC.
- 12 Months of Needling Experience or 6 Months of Needling Experience and Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 or Above.
Course Structure: 20 hours of pre-study E-learning and 1 practical training
Course Agenda: Theory
Areas covered within the course:
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and tissues
- Infection control
- Sharps and hazardous waste training
- First aid and anaphylaxis training
- Pre-study fat-dissolving theory training
- Practical training
- Clinical set up
- Professional live demonstrations