This course is designed for students who want to start a new career as a full-face permanent makeup technician. From the end of your training, you will have the technical skills and knowledge required to carry out 3 semi-permanent makeup treatments proficiently and safely to real clients earning real money. Within the beauty industry, demand for talented semi-permanent makeup technicians are soaring, salons are recruiting, and skilful technicians have the potential to earn very lucrative salaries and become their own boss.
The Cosmetic College offers entry-level micro-pigmentation courses that include the ombre brow, microblading, and micro-scalp pigmentation courses. Each course can be purchased individually or collectively as a package at a discounted rate.
At Cosmetic College, we offer a comprehensive training program that seasoned, highly-experienced tutors lead. Students will experience hands-on instruction, live models, and extensive demonstrations to hone their skills fully. From the end of your training, you will have the technical skills and knowledge required to carry out 3 semi-permanent makeup treatments proficiently and safely to real clients earning real money.
This course includes a qualification and skills training to enter the industry as a semi-permanent makeup artist as well as providing additional CPD accredited qualifications in:
- Infection control
- Needles and sharps
- Anatomy and physiology of the face
- First aid and anaphylaxis shock
6 days of in-house training with assessments completed online and through practical sessions with real clients.
This course is suitable for those with no prior experience and is designed to provide the student with the ability to seek employment or start their own business upon qualification.
Course Pre Study
Before beginning the onsite training, students are required to complete:
- 50 hours of remote pre-study via E-learning
- Theory assessments
This course is held over six days of intensive theory and practical sessions. All courses are kept intimate with a maximum of 4 students per course, and assessment practicals are one-one sessions with the student and tutor.
Areas of study:
- The fundamental theory of cosmetic tattooing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Health and Safety
- Colour Theory
- Client Assessment and Suitability
- Legal requirements, obtaining consent with consultation techniques and documentation
- Clinical setup procedures
- Pre-treatment drawing techniques
- Practical technique sessions on practice materials and model clients.
- Professional live demonstrations
- Industry-leading pre and post-treatment care for your clients
Practical areas included in-depth within the course are:
- Eyebrows: Ombre brows or Digital hair strokes
- Eye: Eye Liner
- Lips: Lip Blush