BB Glow Foundation
Available In College Or Virtually Through Zoom
If you love offering a treatment that clients really rave about, BB Glow Foundation may be the perfect career move for you! Become trained & accredited to provide professional bb glow facials with our engaging training course.
BB Glow Mesotherapy Training
Learn a unique method of restoring the luminous look without using make-up on the skin
Request a brochure
Interested in learning more about this course or other courses we have available at the Cosmetic College?
The BB Glow Facial is one of the newer facial treatments to reach the beauty market and is becoming an increasingly popular choice for many clients. A BB Glow Foundation Facial is a highly effective micro-needling treatment with immediate lasting effects.
This treatment is a safe and intensive skin treatment that can improve the facial tone and smooth out imperfections, freckles, and wrinkles. The treatments goal of using the micro-needle therapy system is to lighten and smooth the face skin tone.
In this course, you will learn how to create a semi-permanent foundation lasting for months, which hides facial imperfections. Learn the newest mesotherapy treatment loved by the world, which can now also be available in your beauty salon.
This course is available enrol onto to those that meet at least one of the following conditions:
- Minimum 18 years
- NVQ Level 2 Beauty or equivalent desirable
- Good command of English
- Needling accredited training
This courses theory knowledge is delivered through our interactive e-learning training portal and completed with either:
- One day onsite training
- One day Zoom based training
All courses are kept to a reduced size with a maximum of six attendees per course.
Areas covered in this course:
- Anatomy and physiology of face and skin
- The choice of colour for the type of skin
- Written documentation (treatment card)
- Photographic documentation
- The principles of hygiene
- Purpose of the treatment and the obtained effect
- Assessment of customer expectations
- Contraindications for BB Glow treatments
- Preparation of clients and positions for the procedure
- Application rules for anaesthesia
- Possible complications after treatments
- Types of pigments
- Practice on models
- Demonstration of the procedure on the model
The Cosmetic College provides training to students in a variety of ways designed to be flexible and engage students in mediums in which they can learn to the best of their potential.
We offer flexible payment options to our students through our finance and payment spread partners. Secure your place on our course with a minimal deposit today.
- Qualification from CPD & ABT
- Refreshments & snacks
- Complimentary Treatment for your model
- Professional treatment kit*
- Membership Discounts
- Access to online community support groups
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to discuss options or have questions?
Request a callback from our team to have all your questions answered and options for training reviewed.
Sign up for our newsletter
Events, news and information not just for students but for the industry as a whole!