You will also learn how to visually improve scarring and areola asymmetries resulting from breast reduction and uplift surgical procedures.
The specialist knowledge and techniques are gained through theory and step-by-step practice, which progresses from drawing on paper, to breast mound exercises and finally working on models.
This course is suitable for those with no prior experience and is designed to provide the student with the ability to seek employment or start their own business upon qualification.
Course Pre Study
Before beginning practical training, students are required to complete:
- 30 hours of easy to access e-learning
- A series of online assessments
This is a 1 day course with intensive theory and practical sessions. All courses are kept intimate with a maximum of 4 students per course.
Areas of study:
- The fundamental theory of cosmetic tattooing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Health and Safety
- Colour Theory
- Client Assessment and Suitability
- Legal requirements, obtaining consent with consultation techniques and documentation
- Clinical setup procedures
- Pre-treatment drawing techniques
- Practical technique sessions on practice materials and model clients.
- Professional live demonstrations
- Industry leading pre and post treatment care for your clients
Practical areas included in depth within the course are:
- Correct areola design planning
- Blending techniques
- Sanitation and sterilisation
- Correct station set up
- Skin colour matching analysis
- Needle specification