B12 is fundamental to us as human beings. Depletion of this vitamin prevents us from functioning the way that we should. Vitamin injections are becoming more in demand as people become aware of the many benefits, as well as the link between a lack of vitamins and various associated ailments or illnesses.
Vitamin Injections are the best way of rapidly boosting your levels, having an almost instant impact on your health and well-being.
Adding this service to your salon or clinic or adding this as a skill to an individual can boost their employment opportunities.
If you are looking for an intensive training course on this topic, we encourage you to enrol today!
This course is suitable for both medics and non-medics. To enrol on to this course you will need to meet at least one of the following prerequisites:
- NVQ Level 3 in beauty therapy, ITEC or HND
- Medically qualified with current registration with the NMC, GMC or GDC, as a:
- Nurse, Doctor, Dentist
- 12 Months Needling Experience
- 6 Months of Needling Experience and Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 or above.
This intensive course includes theory study via the e-learning portal and practical in-house training.
All courses are kept intimate with a maximum of 6 learners in a class.
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and tissues
- Infection control
- Sharps and hazardous waste
- First aid and anaphylaxis
- Pre-study B12 & vitamin C injection training
- Practical training 1 model per area
- Clinical set up
- Professional live demonstrations