Similar to Botox, Mesotoxin treatments use a diluted toxin solution and a small 0.5mm mesotherapy stamp.
During the treatment, the mesotoxin is injected into a larger area of skin, usually the T-zone. It’s also Injected into the dermis instead of the muscle to give much faster results than traditional anti wrinkle injection treatments.
During this course you’ll learn all about the benefits of the mesotoxin treatment and how to deliver it to your own clients.
This course is suitable for those with or without a medical background. It is designed to provide the student with the ability to seek employment or start their own business upon qualification. At a minimum, students will be required to be qualified for at least one of the following:
- Medically qualified as a nurse, doctor or dentist with current registration with the NMC, GMC or GDC.
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, ITEC or HND
- 12 months of needling experience
- 6 Months of micropigmentation experience and Anatomy & Physiology Level 3
If your qualification does not appear above, we offer a fast track access course for those completely new to the industry.
- Background of Toxin and Mesotoxins
- Health & safety
- In-depth anatomy and physiology
- Emergency protocols
- Product knowledge
- Sourcing clinical oversight (Prescriber)
- Complications prevention
- Client suitability
- Equipment use
- Needle stick injury protocol
- Adverse effects
- Complications management
- Emergency Protocols
- Consent forms
- Consultation process
- Client selection
- Live demonstrations
- Live model experience
- Recommended treatment charges