Our foundation lip filler course is designed for learners wanting to enter the industry at a beginner level and specialise in lip augmentation.
Our goal at the Cosmetic College is to deliver the highest quality training in dermal fillers using the safest and most up-to-date techniques.
Our courses are carried out in small groups; This enables us to provide you with a training programme tailored to your needs, with more time and emphasis on the hands-on practical sessions.
This course is suitable for those with or without a medical background. It is designed to provide the student with the ability to seek employment or start their own business upon qualification. At a minimum, students will be required to be qualified at least one of the following:
- Medically qualified as a nurse, doctor or dentist with current registration with the NMC, GMC or GDC.
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy, ITEC or HND
- 12 months of needling experience
- 6 Months micropigmentation experience and Anatomy & Physiology Level 3
Please note that if your qualification does not appear above, we offer a fast track access course for those completely new to the industry.
Course Pre Study
- 40 hours of E-learning
- A series of online assessments
- 2 Days of Practical training
- Anatomy and physiology of the face
- Infection control
- Sharps and hazardous waste training
- First aid and anaphylaxis training
- Introduction to dermal filler injection techniques
- Elective and emergency dissolving
- Injection techniques practice
- Danger zones training
- Vessels, muscles, fat pads workshop
- Professional live demonstrations
- Legal requirements, obtaining consent with consultation techniques and documentation
- Practical training
- Clinical setup procedures
- Areas Covered
- Professional Kit
- Dermal filler (Used for training) Numbing creamMassage gelChlorhexidine pre-injection wipesSterile treatment packsGlovesSurgical face masksSkin marker pencilsIce packConsultation forms