Derma roller Training
1 Day Plus E-Learning
This is a complete training course that has all the information you need to get started with Microneedling. Microneedling, also known as skin needling or collagen induction therapy, leads the way in skin rejuvenation. Add this in-demand skill to your capabilities today.
DERMAROLLER TRAINING COURSE
Request a brochure
Interested in learning more about this course or other courses we have available at the Cosmetic College?
Derma roller, also known as skin needling or collagen induction therapy, is safe and effective in regenerating your skin. Delivered using a derma roller or an automated pen, the device is gently rolled across the skin's surface, creating superficial punctures that stimulate a natural healing process. The results are dramatically improved texture, tone and firmness and leave you feeling refreshed and looking younger.
We work with Beautier Derma roller and the Clinicare range as part of this course and cover appropriate products from this range. Skills and knowledge from this course will be transferable to other brands. Our Derma roller Training Course will provide you with everything you need to know about the history and the use of needling and all the technical aspects of it: safety, indications, technique, and post-treatment tips for a successful outcome.
This course will primarily focus on the face, although we touch upon scalp & body benefits from this treatment. Learn how to safely, confidently and expertly deliver this treatment with our fully accredited Derma roller training course
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Good command of English
- Be able to learn independently
- A strong desire to build a career in aesthetics
- Previous skin and facial training are desirable we suggest that learners new to the industry enrol on our facial and skincare course prior to enrolling on our ClinicCare skin peel course.
- The online study, virtual lecture and in-person practical training
- One day eight onsite training
- All courses are intimate with four learners in class 2-1 ratio.
Online learning includes:
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and tissues
- Infection control
- Sharps and hazardous waste training
- History of skin needling
- Treatable skin conditions
- Introduction to automated Pen Device
- Pre-study Needling (health and safety)
Onsite training day includes:
- Face to face practical training with 1 model per treatment area
- Clinical set up
- Live treatment demonstrations
- Includes free kit Beautier Derma roller
Practical Kit included with virtual course
Fundamental Training Courses That Take Your Career To A Whole New Level
The Cosmetic College provides training to students in a variety of ways designed to be flexible and engage students in mediums in which they can learn to the best of their potential.
We offer flexible payment options to our students through our finance and payment spread partners. Secure your place on our course with a minimal deposit today.
- Refreshments & snacks
- Free Beautier Derma Roller
- Complimentary Treatment for your model
- Professional treatment kit*
- Membership Discounts
- Access to online community support groups
Want to discuss options or have questions?
Request a callback from our team to have all your questions answered and options for training reviewed.
Sign up for our newsletter
Events, news and information not just for students but for the industry as a whole!